Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will SummerSlam top these?

The nursers are in full effect!

idlua9z8xhg11.jpg

Was there a second shooter?

Will Lance leave the observer show he does out of principle like he did with Cyrus?

And Lance trains guys?

Seth Rollins is going over, brother.

You know something, if they're gonna go with Heyman/Reigns swerve, I think they need to go the whole hog, and bring Ambrose into the fold.

Have Ambrose turn on Rollins earlier in the night, and cost him the IC title. Then, later on, you have Ambrose interject himself in the Brock/Roman match, and Brock deals with Ambrose, Heyman pepper sprays Brock, Roman spears Brock, becomes the Universal Champion. So, now Universal Champion Reigns, and potentially the next IC Champion, Dean Ambrose, aligned with Paul Heyman.

From there, you could either add The Revival into the fold, and have that cool "Heel Stable has all the gold" thing, where they're all stood on the stage with a belt over their head, or they could go Two Man Power Trip with it.
The Two Hound Power Trip does not need Paul Heyman or The Revival

You know something, if they're gonna go with Heyman/Reigns swerve, I think they need to go the whole hog, and bring Ambrose into the fold.

Have Ambrose turn on Rollins earlier in the night, and cost him the IC title. Then, later on, you have Ambrose interject himself in the Brock/Roman match, and Brock deals with Ambrose, Heyman pepper sprays Brock, Roman spears Brock, becomes the Universal Champion. So, now Universal Champion Reigns, and potentially the next IC Champion, Dean Ambrose, aligned with Paul Heyman.

From there, you could either add The Revival into the fold, and have that cool "Heel Stable has all the gold" thing, where they're all stood on the stage with a belt over their head, or they could go Two Man Power Trip with it.
I think the reason that they brought Ambrose back on raw, instead of waiting until summerslam, was to get rid of speculation that he'd show up in the main event. That way there's little to no let down from fans when he doesn't.

It could happen and would probably be better than what they'll do but wouldn't count on it.

So a bunch of people submitted my tweet to Dave Meltzer last week to Russo and he responded by saying "So he's been covering wrestling since he was 10 bro?" *insert laughter*
Yea he was doing the California Wrestling Report since he was a kid

If Punk had married Maria he wouldn’t be in a lawsuit with his ex-best friend right now

cmpunk-mariakannelis02.jpg

If Punk had married Maria he wouldn’t be in a lawsuit with his ex-best friend right now

cmpunk-mariakannelis02.jpg
Females in wrestling LOVE the ragged scumbags like Punk.
That guy had to have fucked every diva in the locker room at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back