PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
of all the people to pick a feud with ronda, the bellas seem among the least likely. they don't come across as "fighters" like you would expect from a rousey challenger. well except when brie goes into "brie mode" and cleans house!

that is surprising considering how they like to go against what the fans want to do, in this case cheer elias.

i havent kept up, is corbin hurt? why is he in this role for so long?

No Corbin has been wrestling just the WWE likes having the bad authority figure and they basically have given him the ball while HHH indulges in a feud with he Undertaker and Stephanie remains mostly behind the curtain for now .

Braun still getting cheers, and now add in Elias. Solid top 4.

Tweeners imo. Braun is going to end up with Big Shows problem of flip flopping between dynamics. Elias is good on the mic, but i havent seen a match that wasnt a squash.

All the best wishes for reigns in his fight against leukemia, he overcome it before and hopefully again. Explains all the laying down and suspect cardio in long main events now it all made sense. Ambrose heel turn on the same day as reigns vacates is peak wwe insensitivity.
Ý
The very same company exploited eddie Guerrero death in long story lines back in 06.

Lolz wut? This thread always moves live on east coast with results. I’m not the first to say that on this thread
i was just kidding. i wasnt that invested in it and yea, i know i shouldnt look in here if i dont want spoilers. usually if i dont i will go back to whatever page the show started on a go from there. btw, i just won a whole $20 on the Spurs!

So does double double E have a tourny to decide the champ or what?
One could say that it's time for a...DEADLY GAME

Deadly_Game_1.0.jpg

So, the question is, who is gonna run the Raw locker room now? Roman was the Godfather, kicking Enzo off the bus, telling Fandango he has stinky gear and needs to wash it. There's a power vacuum at Raw.

So, the question is, who is gonna run the Raw locker room now? Roman was the Godfather, kicking Enzo off the bus, telling Fandango he has stinky gear and needs to wash it. There's a power vacuum at Raw.

I don't believe that's really a thing anymore. Sure, RR may have done some of those things, but for the most part I think they're self-policing.

There's a text group between a bunch of WWE guys, namely, Roman Reigns, Chris Jericho, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, and Samoa Joe. Can you imagine the conversation on that? It's where Jericho announced that Gallows slept in Jericho's bed, with Jericho in it, pissed on him, then left.

So, I shudder to think what else is in that chat.

Were not god damned communists over here buddy

They’re right wing Nazis who love their Nazi psychopath Imperial president over there, fuck laws and shoot people while shouting at them.

I think a Kentucky Trump voter shares 98% in common with a Novosibyrysk Putin supporter starting with health, teeth, world view, vocabulary, racism, alcoholism, exceptionalism and ending with obesity of wife.

Jesus. I had a really tough evening and have a stressful day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back