Social WR Lounge v286 armchair quarterback edition

Do you know what a piss window is?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's like a new wave version of the shuffle. The whole intro to that music video is some great rock theatre.
You were fortunate, '86 was when they peaked IMO.
I was disappointed they shifted to a more generic rock style in the late '80s and early '90s. Not that it was terrible or anything, and Astbury's voice held up, but they weren't really offering anything unique or different.
The cynic in me thought they were chasing the trends with the exploding popularity of GNR at the time.
Record labels held a lot more sway over artists back then so I'd say it's hardly cynical to figure the label steered them in a particular direction. The Electric LP that broke the band big in the US was actually completely re-recorded under the production of Rick Rubin to appeal to the US market and it worked.

The GNR connection also works because GNR opened for The Cult before Appetite For Destruction broke out, then the bands still toured together with GNR as the headliner.

You seem tech savvy

I'm pretty good at seeming things I guess. Not really an AI expert.

I do know AGI means artificial general intelligence though and I didn't just google it.

It basically means an AI that can think on par with humans. Basically all the AI we have today is not that, it's crap.

One headlight, their cover of heroes, sleepwalker or the difference. Probably their cover of Heroes.
What about The Difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back