PWD 1006: UnVaxxed, You Axed Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
90TsC0Q.jpg

How would he do in NJPW?

@Count Zero @Ozymandias @Blunderbuss @lordsai @moonwolf @Dr Strange Rex @Falsedawn @The Clinch @Slick_36 @Rebelfett @Based God @GoldenAzazel @Pliny Pete @warriorsplay @BEAST @the ambush @Frank23

Hes dead so probably not that well, still better than that useless fuckin Chuckie T though

Do we know for sure, Pete? What if he just had a massive heart attack? One more run, brother.

Great to see a real American patriot from the great state of Florida as our United States Champion.

CM Phil, it's time for your comeuppance!

590x332.jpg

I was there at MSG when he wrestled Ernest "the Cat" Miller during his Ayatollah gimmick. Dude would kill it in New Japan, his death match against Necro Butcher in CZW would put Jericho/Omega to shame, and he's got that prime RoH experience so he's down with the Indie style New Japan likes to pull from.

I don't think he'll do too well right now though on account of him being a corpse.

Not related to the WWE releases, but he needs to sign Bandido right away, dude is the future and they need to invest in him for the long haul. Rush is a smart move because he's not too connected to the other luchadores and he's a great excuse to bring Naito over for a show or two. Danhausen is a lock and it just sucks he got injured when he did but he'll be fine since he doesn't even need to wrestle to do what he does best.

AEW would really benefit from Keith Lee. I think they're going to drop Brian Cage and he'll go to Impact, so there will be an opening for an agile big man soon. Kross is good but he's not a great fit for them imo. WWE really fucked him around here, didn't really teach him anything and didn't show him in a good light to the casuals. So his name isn't valuable and his matches aren't going to pull in new fans, too many free agents opened up to invest heavily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back