Media Conor Mcgregor isn’t washed, still has champ champ skills.

Are we going to see a improved McGregor?

• He will be better than ever!

• We will see the same Conor

• He will be a little worse

• He will be worse but still champ material

• He will be worse but still top 5 contender

• I don’t know

• It’s sad but he might not be good anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's over dude. I know its hard to accept, but it is. Trust me on this. I went thru denial about ken shamrock after his tito ass kicking. I thought it was just a bad style match up and then i realized almost everyone alive is.
God that was a hard pill to swallow. He got beat up basically everywhere it went in the first bout and looked extremely gunshy after getting tagged. Tito was no pushover but it definitely made me realize that without a way to really get guys down Ken was extremely limited.

Not even close to a boxer lol. Easily best boxer in UFC and competitive against the top tier boxers. He almost beat Mayweather with a brutal uppercut that snapped his head back and Mayweather has a iron chin.

People praise Ngannou for his performance against Fury but Mcgregor’s performance was just as good if not better against a higher level athlete.
Is this really you, Murderkick_HC?

I need an option in between i dont know and top 5, he isnt at that level anymore and never will, Conor is old at 35 and coming off a bad injury.

He will be worst, BUT in his next fight the first round can be competitive for sure, but after that will be downhill with anyone near the top 10

He is the same user that keeps reopening accounts after getting banned repeatedly, i.e. Unfinished was one of his last accounts.

I know. He's a harmless McGregor fanboy but most of his threads are Lightweights worthy. They just clog up the Heavies.

McGregor is more likely to be fighting cops at a far right rally than in the Octagon

Back