Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

Its entertainment and a lot of his lines are funny, he has also produced some great soundbites/quotes. Some of it is lame like when he goes on about money or some of the Mayweather presser in his mink coat missed the mark imo.
People take it way to serious like he brings back memories of a bully or something.
if you dont like it dont watch, its quite simple really. Instead the people that hate talk the most about him.

Conor has always been cringeworthy.

it is a feature, not a bug.

pre wrestling is absolutely silly (check out the South Park episode in it). the thing is, lots of people like that stuff. you can call it cringeworthy or low-brow or whatever but people love crap. Breaking Bad wins awards while 10x (at least) of that audience watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

people like what they like.

I watch very little of any of the pre-fight yap yap for any fight. I mean, for the Khabib fight I know that Conor said a bunch of mean things to Khabib but I am not sure what they were. It is not like Conor is coming to my house and shouting the stuff right at me

CW180215B16JPG.jpg

I still wanna bang Dee Devlin

Ronda is a great argument, but sage and soko never had the hype behind them that conor has had. People started to look at this clown like a God.
Conor was also a far better fighter though. Soko was hyped like crazy from the hardcore fans. Conor has a lot of stupid casual fans, but he is a good fighter. He just isn't a P4P top 10 or anything

Breaking Bad wins awards while 10x (at least) of that audience watched Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.

What are you talking about? Breaking Bad is the most watched show in Netflix history. The finale was seen live by like 10 million people. Its probably been seen 100 times more then Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Even today you can't go a day without someone wanting to talk about it

You should have said The Wire

Last edited:
when grown men are focused on getting "rid" of conor fans in an MMA forum<36><36><36><36>

i can't pick which one of you is the weirdest though, its real close

What is that now 25 posts in this thread attacking people daring to say his trash talk has turned cringe?

Good to know we are triggering you on that level.
r0fXL4q.gif

Yeah, he can no longer say shit like "I don't give a fook what they think, the champ champ does whatever the fook he wants".

He can pull it off when he was on top of the world, but after the humiliating beatdown, being broken mentally in the fight, and emasculated even, people laugh at him for every outrageous comments he makes, and he can hide it all he wants, it will always bother him.

All he's got now is money, his legacy and public perception is at its lowest. Everyone's laughing at the guy, and now he decides to make a racist comment over Floyd and Tenshin and calling Tenshin "a little prick", totally uncalled for. He really is the very definition of a bully, talks big and acts hard, but when the going gets tough, he quits like bitch.

Last edited:
when grown men are focused on getting "rid" of conor fans in an MMA forum<36><36><36><36>

i can't pick which one of you is the weirdest though, its real close
As opposed to you sucking on his nuts and justifying everything he does? Conor wouldn’t even acknowledge your existence, not that you exist much after having @KOBA1984 absolutely bodybag you

His trash talk has always been lowbrow and corny.

who is koba? I didn't even see him reply to me

guess that's because u fuckin weirdos are constantly quoting me so his is at the bottom of my notifications
And the tears keep flowing

When your surrounded by yes men, you dont have to try to be witty anymore.

You can just type whatever comes to your head, and then have 20 people tell you how funny you are.

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

Have you seen that far leftist mook Ron Perlman tweet? That is cringe personified. Granted Twitter is cringe.

Back