How the f**k do you make friends as an adult

Who the hell wants friends as an adult. Grow the fuck up, man.

This. I'm 44 and meet friends pretty easily. I've met guys at the gym or at work or just going to a cool brewery or bar. It's pretty easy because there are so many damn people here.
Where are u?

Talking to people and not being apprehensive and anxious will work wonders socially.

People kinda gravitate towards confidence.

You have to approach guys at the grocery or bookstore.

Host fight night (PPV, Fight pass, food, drinks, smokes, etc.). Slowly add friends, and get them to chip in and invite their friends.

Then when you get enough friends, host games night (poker, cards against humanity, etc).

Then when your social life is happening, create a social club which helps other introverts to connect, meet women, hang out and have fun.

Now you got yourself an army.

Last edited:
images

upload_2018-4-22_16-57-59.jpeg

images

add these three elements together and they'll equal any or all the friends you want bro. feel free to PM for further advice

Also the thing about making friends when you are an adult is that you can't be picky. You are going to have to make friends with young, old, fat, ugly, physically challenged, introverts, broke people, snobs, etc.

As long as they are clean and respectful, you are going to want to accept them for who they are.

Hook up with sherdoggers around your area. Meet up at a bar or something.

It's pointless. When you get older you realize how fucking stupid and nutty everyone is. If you ever do find that special man in your life, you realize how much of a loser he is and you don't want him at your fucking door ever again.

Join a judo club and become one of the older guys who can't do most hard falls and spar/randori. You will settle in just fine.

Shoot a bow?
Your just as bad as him but on the opposite angle.

Pick up a fucking baseball and have a catch. The hell is a matter with you.
Fuckin bow.....ridiculous.

I love going to my buddies house whose back yard is set up as an airsoft, pellet, crossbow, and bow shooting range.

I know what you mean TS. I have friends but dont feel like its quite enough, as I used to be pretty "popular" and have people to hang out with literally every single day.

My best best friend stabbed me in the back and changed in an instant
My 2nd and 3rd best friend moved away so we rarely see eachother

My handful of ~6 friends I still have will never have the connection I had with those 3. Just cant happen at this age.

Also had to cut off a large amount of friends when I gave up a drug lifestyle.

I interact with 3 or more of my friends every single day but I still feel pretty lonely. A big part of it is that we all have our own lives, none of us really like hanging out in person, and they arent into a lot of hobbies I'm into.

I'm hoping I can make some BJJ friends soon.

I'll be your friend and I'm not far away from you

Back