• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

LMAO. What is reality?

so if a cis woman was treating another cis woman roughly it would be ok by you? Or is it the rough nature of the roll that you have a problem with?

what bio advantages do you mean? And would you be ok with a cis woman competing against other cis women if they were bigger, stronger, had higher T levels, etc?

Stop it with the ''cis'' nonsense too. Just say women. In this case I draw the line at ''biological males shouldn't compete against women''. It's very simple.

Stop it with the ''cis'' nonsense too. Just say women. In this case I draw the line at ''biological males shouldn't compete against women''. It's very simple.
got it. What if the women want the match up?

They could sign up to an open division? Like in chess. That would solve the issue. And when they sign up for the women's division they know they'll only face other women.

They could sign up to an open division? Like in chess. That would solve the issue. And when they sign up for the women's division they know they'll only face other women.
so to understand your proposal: if there are 4 women in a bracket, 3 cis and one trans. All the Same weight and same rank. The 3 cis women agree to compete against the trans woman.

but this wouldn’t be allowed?

Instead you propose a 112lb trans woman who’s been on T blockers for years would have to sign up for the open weight division and compete against men, possibly on steroids (this is jiu jitsu after all) who could be 250+?

so to understand your proposal: if there are 3 women in a bracket and one man. All the Same weight and same rank. The 3 cis women agree to compete against the man.

but this wouldn’t be allowed?

Instead you propose a 112lb man who’s been on T blockers for years would have to sign up for the open weight division and compete against other men, possibly on steroids (this is jiu jitsu after all) who could be 250+?

Fixed the mistakes. And look at the video that started the discussion. It's a man who looks easily 200+lbs against a small woman. The complete opposite of the ridiculous implausible scenario you're proposing here.

My suggestion wasn't open weight, it's open sex. Open division with different weight classes open to men, women, and trans people, and a division for women only, also with different weight classes. This keeps predatory men from women's divisions, and doesn't unfairly put women on the spot for wanting to compete amongst themselves*.

Last edited:
Fixed the mistakes. And look at the video that started the discussion. It's a man who looks easily 200+lbs against a small woman. The complete opposite of the ridiculous implausible scenario you're proposing here.

My suggestion wasn't open weight, it's open sex. Open division with different weight classes open to men, women, and trans people, and a division for women only, also with different weight classes. This keeps predatory men from women's divisions, and doesn't unfairly put women on the spot for wanting to compete amongst themselves*.
right, so you want to take autonomy away from women rather than letting them decide for themselves. Cool.

Fucking Bukowski wouldn't give two shits about trans this or trans that. He would probably fuck some and write mediocre poetry or great short stories about it.

right, so you want to take autonomy away from women rather than letting them decide for themselves. Cool.

Edit: how did you even come up with that twisted interpretation?

Your proposition is that we shoehorn men with wigs in women's sports to keep entertaining their massive delusions and/or fetishes.

My proposition is that women who choose to compete with women get to do so, and those who want to compete with men (wearing wigs or not) also get to do so in a division open to everyone, as chess offers.

Last edited:
so if a cis woman was treating another cis woman roughly it would be ok by you? Or is it the rough nature of the roll that you have a problem with?

what bio advantages do you mean? And would you be ok with a cis woman competing against other cis women if they were bigger, stronger, had higher T levels, etc?
there's always one guy in threads like these with the most demented hail mary attempts at sophistic scenarios trying to defend what every reasonable human being understands is a dude playing dress-up as a woman.

Fucking Bukowski wouldn't give two shits about trans this or trans that. He would probably fuck some and write mediocre poetry or great short stories about it.
He DID have a pretty funny short story about two guys in a stall shaving each other's assholes and doing the deed while he was taking a shit in the next stall. I remember something along the lines of, "It just ain't the same as pussy, Harry, it just ain't the same!"
But he was pretty misanthropic and didn't really give a shit about the future of the human race or the general decay of society. He was abused too badly as a child and never recovered from it. He could spin a good yarn, though.
I don't particularly admire the guy, and I think he was wrong about a lot of his takes. I'm not the same pessimist he was. But I enjoyed his writing.

They shouldn't have to make that choice.

It's huge pressure, you can be single out as a trans hater, you can lose your scholarship...

Same thing happened in college sports and the girls had to just withdraw or be sure to come second place to that 6'4 swimmer dude with a wig

Clear rules about how to qualify in the women division should do the trick. You need to be a biological women, end of the story. Now you can make other divisions for trans man, you can make them compete with the men... I don't care, but girls sport is a very big issue for women health and equality, we can't go backwards on that

I have 3 girls, my older one plays basketball, I don't want her to compete against boys and get injured all the time. Same thing with my twins that plays soccer.

A huge issue with girls is that when comes puberty the retention is awful. So many girls just leave sports between 13 and 16 and that's the wrong way to build lifelong good habits. Don't you want women to continue doing sports and to workout to keep in shape to play that sport as they are an adult. All the pretty inshape girls I know do that, they keep on with a ''senior'' way to do the sport they did as a youngster and they find a workout routine that helps them keep up, so they are in the gym 4-5 times a week.

I don't think that having to compete against trans men in their later years of youth sports will push them to continue doing sports

I was about to make a comment about allowing trans athletes compete against women with twice the testosterone levels then thought about the men's division and realized the jokes just write themselves. Our sport is unintentionally hilarious sometimes.

Last edited:
They shouldn't have to make that choice.

It's huge pressure, you can be single out as a trans hater, you can lose your scholarship...

Same thing happened in college sports and the girls had to just withdraw or be sure to come second place to that 6'4 swimmer dude with a wig

The girls complained about Thomas walking around the locker room with a full set of dick and balls and they were offered counseling to deal with their transphobia.

As long as it's stated before and all parties are aware it's fair game.

I won't let me wife or daughter compete against them if we're put in that position.

Not that anyone cares but this is my stance on it as well. If a male to female athlete wants to compete it all female athletes in the division should have to sign off on it for fairness. And fuck trying to make those votes public to bully the females into doing something they don't want to do.

I'm going to say something that might come off as pretty bold and sexist these days but it needs to be said:

In general, males are much more athletically gifted than females of the same size. We realized this a long time ago and have separate divisions in damn near every sport for a reason.

If the women of that division have no problem with grappling a male to female athlete then great, let them bang, sis.

Last edited:
Edit: how did you even come up with that twisted interpretation?

Your proposition is that we shoehorn men with wigs in women's sports to keep entertaining their massive delusions and/or fetishes.

My proposition is that women who choose to compete with women get to do so, and those who want to compete with men (wearing wigs or not) also get to do so in a division open to everyone, as chess offers.
feels over complicated and unnecessary. Much simpler to let women grapple with trans women as long as they agree before hand.

Back