Locked PWD 1103: Draft Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't tag anyone though, Lake! The summer sux, Bake!
MV5BMTYzMzY2NjMxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI0OTgxMQ@@._V1_.jpg

@Pliny Pete that photo of Devon Island, Canada with the lemming just chilling in it that NASA tried to pass off as a photo of Mars was hilarious.

@Pliny Pete that photo of Devon Island, Canada with the lemming just chilling in it that NASA tried to pass off as a photo of Mars was hilarious.

For reals!
I dont know if any of the Face On Mars stuff is real but I do know what a fucking forest rat looks like lol
Also, doctoring every photo to look orange instead of the natural colors and cheaply inserting copy/paste clouds everywhere is starting to make me a bit suspicious...

Right after I finished that Mars show, this clip from JRE from yesterday popped up in my recommended talking about an alien conspiracy from Brazil.

Gonna see what this is about.

Right after I finished that Mars show, this clip from JRE from yesterday popped up in my recommended talking about an alien conspiracy from Brazil.

Varginha!
Its trippy cuz its super recent: 1996! :eek:

That quack was just like all the other Alien "experts"...... "all these people said the same thing....so that means it's real".

"Did you ask them any questions?" "Oh no they wouldn't talk to me, they must be still too terrified".

"I have pictures"...."Jamie throw up the same picture on a simple Google search".

"I seen real evidence"....."Really? Where?"....."I can't say".

Nothing but pure booshit.

I watched that Brazil UFO crash documentary. Can't believe that one isn't more well known. Never heard of it until this doc.

They're having a carnival at the Cow Palace this weekend, may stop by before the Lucha Libre show
Carnival, Cow Palace, Lucha Libre, literally the 3 things I love most in this world, talk about a dream come true

FB_IMG_1682687049119.jpg

Last edited:
That quack was just like all the other Alien "experts"...... "all these people said the same thing....so that means it's real".

"Did you ask them any questions?" "Oh no they wouldn't talk to me, they must be still too terrified".

"I have pictures"...."Jamie throw up the same picture on a simple Google search".

I want to see that mystery video he was talking about at the beginning so bad <45>

818k1CLbUbL.jpg

:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back