Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hulk-hogan-americas-bad-guy-gawker-26e41ed3-80f0-41a6-a12d-9c6c84f9875c.jpg

Will Conrad ask Bruce about these accusations?
I read a report that TKO may start doing a fire sale on those closely associated to Vince, just to have a fresh start type of feel. StW may actually start to be listenable again!

I read a report that TKO may start doing a fire sale on those closely associated to Vince, just to have a fresh start type of feel. StW may actually start to be listenable again!
I think that's probably for the best. The problem didn't just end at Vince

Roxanne doesnt come home til Wednesday cause she has to be spayed first before the county will release her to my custody

This is freaking torture!!

I shouldve just grabbed her and booked it to the truck during our outdoors play date yesterday

"Fat man with a broken neck and two bad knees slowly tried to hobble away from the dog pound with a stolen pitbull until he tripped and fell in the parking lot and was unable to get up like a turtle, news at 11"

The pound was so full (sad as fuck) that they waived all fees to help dogs get adopted
She got spayed, vaxxed, chipped, licensed, etc. all for just a 25 dollars processing fee

So I just spent the savings on food and treats and a big giant box of dog toys, Daisy and Fred didnt give a hoot about toys so I dont have any but Roxanne seemed to enjoy playing with them yesterday so now she's gonna be all set

810izWIwZ2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back