PWD 948: Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays (2020 Edition)

Who is the best between these four? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder Woman 84 was hot garbage.

I'm usually someone that will at least try and find good things about most comic book movies. I can't even find anything redeeming about this movie.

Big fan of the first one, makes this one even more disappointing.
This movie is getting buried Old Testament style in the PWD

Also, did we have a RIP Kevin Greene moment here yet? The first PPV my parents bought for me and I watched live was Great American Bash 96, with Greene/McMichaels vs Flair/Anderson. The swerve at the end was worse for me than Eric Bischoff being powerbombed through the stage.

Brother, I risked my life bench pressing with a bad shoulder in honor of him the day he died. And that's a shoot.

This movie is getting buried Old Testament style in the PWD

I'm legitimately dumbfounded on how this script/story was not only approved, but then had a $200 million budget thrown at it to be made.

It's really making me wonder what kind of garbage scripts were being presented that this is the piece of shit that eventually had them be like "alright, fuck it, let's just do this one".

I'm usually someone that will at least try and find good things about most comic book movies. I can't even find anything redeeming about this movie.

Going from fighting the god of war to a enhanced human is always going to be a let down. Also WB cant CGI for shit.

Ill watch it this weekend

For how shitty 2020 was,
This has surprisingly been one of the best Christmas holidays,
if not the best,
I've had in the last 10 years.

I might have to call out of work tomorrow due to a case of the -itis.

Going from fighting the god of war to a enhanced human is always going to be a let down. Also WB cant CGI for shit.

not necessarily, an enhanced human has been pretty much a solid ass character for most of human history.

not necessarily, an enhanced human has been pretty much a solid ass character for most of human history.

You go from the enhanced human to the god. WW has fought Ares, Steppenwolf and Superman at this point. Watching her fight Cheetah is a huge let down.

Is she still easy to masturbate to??

I too saw WW84, and I too thought it sucked.

Gal Gadot is attractive, but that is all she has going. I hate Kristen Wiig. Pascal was like a cartoon villain. The ending was horseshit. And don't get me started on the actual plot.

An enhanced human isn't why that movie blew.

The poiInt was making was that after you've defeated a god, where do you go from there. What are the stakes to make you care about WW. In the first one she was a fish out of water, that was her vulnerability. Its what made her relatable. This one lacked that quirkiness and just felt like the first one rehashed badly.

I will wait for @Pliny Pete's review before I fully take a giant shit on that movie.

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back