PWD 981: Who Will AEW Sign Next?

Which Dark Side of The Ring season 3 episode is the best so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was traveling down memory lane from my childhood, and watching New Age Outlaws videos. Then this came on, and it still amazes me that Enzo and Cass never won a title in NXT/WWE..they were so over. Sure, Enzo has a reputation for being an asshole but still.

Both were enormous dicks (literally in the case of Cass) and maybe pissed of the wrong people including HHH. Plus they couldn’t work. Enzo didn’t even get the Velveteen benefit of the doubt about his consensual penis.

Before the pandemic, when's the last time the crowd was like that?

Nakamura entrances. Roode entrances. Booing Reigns. Elias diss tracks. Bryan return. Rollins return.

I hope Cena turns up and gets John China sucks from like a Philly crowd.

Ricochet is gonna give more thank you’s when he’s released than when he’s in the ring jobbing to someone.

Or in the back when JBL picks him up and makes him sit on a locker licking a lollipop ‘while us uncles do our man stuff, kid.’

Machine Gun telling the truth.

E3T4ZiaXwAY_Jph
He doesn't need to thank the E but dude should thank his lucky stars he got a cup of coffee in the big time.

He doesn't need to thank the E but dude should thank his lucky stars he got a cup of coffee in the big time.

Pfft, the fed was a downgrade from wrestling in the Tokyo Dome for New Japan. Karl slummed it in the fed for awhile cause he's a good brother backing up his boy AJ.

heard about them AEW ratings.......yikes

Both were enormous dicks (literally in the case of Cass) and maybe pissed of the wrong people including HHH. Plus they couldn’t work. Enzo didn’t even get the Velveteen benefit of the doubt about his consensual penis.

They were looking for an excuse with Enzo.

Look at what happened with Jack Gallagher, he got accused, they said "DId you do it?" he said "I can't remember, I was drunk" and they fired him on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back