WRDL: Sign up sheet, Debate Topics & Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy doesn't necessarily mean gay. :D
4wInAQy.gif

I merely have a comment:

14. Institutional racism does not exist.

Come on, man. This will not be a productive debate as worded.

I merely have a comment:

It does to a degree... but it is oversold as an excuse these days imo. To preach it all day to the youth is not the right way to get them to succeed imo.

I merely have a comment:

The contestant wants to debate that it doesn't exist at all

freedom of religion @glennrod
or whoever frankly.

I was the one who called you out, and that wasn't the subject. Try again
i called everyone out, and that was the subject.

Last edited:
i called everyone out, and that was the subject.
Oh sure,I'll just let you duck me and jump right into your challenge which as per usual, serves to deflect from Islam and throw Christianity and other benign religions under the bus...you're a coward. @Slippery Kantus, you were there when I issued the challenge, just look at this shit

Oh sure,I'll just let you duck me and jump right into your challenge which as per usual, serves to deflect from Islam and throw Christianity and other benign religions under the bus...you're a coward. @Slippery Kantus, you were there when I issued the challenge, just look at this shit
youre arguing islamic exceptionalism and at the same time calling me a shill for islam. i already told you im not muslim, and my target is the far right. im not propagating islam, by tenet or verse, so your claim than i am is bullshit. your recourse that its covert is also bullshit, as its a wear all fig leaf for anyone that disagrees with you, that is no admonishable for bad behaviour, which frankly doesnt apply to me anyways, because ive never been a white hat kind of guy. neither your crutch that im muslim or a secret muslim have any serious basis in reality, as they have no qualifiers.

i repeat your claims that im muslim or a covert muslim are bullshit - because they have no qualifiers.

i repeat, my view is that you are a representative of far right, fascistic politics, scapegoating muslims, as is the fashion. and this is precisely why a nazi hating contrarian like myself targets you and your creed, as the scum of our culture.

furthermore, i have objective merit and qualifiers for the above statement..

so by all means we can debate, but i wont debate on behalf of something i dont agree with or something that i dont know anything about.

if you want to put muslim in the title and create a debate that puts me in defense of islam, then you are going to have to assume islamic exceptionalism, which is something i do not assume and something that you are free to debate me on, under the header of religion.

my recourse to assumed islamic exceptionalism would involve comparing and contrasting with other religions, which would be attacked as blame someone else, if the subject was in defense of islam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back