Illegal immigrants aren't the criminals. The REAL criminals are the legal

They'd eventually be willing to fight fire with fire so I'd expect it to get way worse before it gets better. Especially if they don't think they can go to the police. It's a really sick idea in all honesty.

Can't possibly get worse than it is now. Besides, the only way to find out is to try it. I'm waiting for that day when I can walk through chicago/detroit and not have to fear for my safety. I'm sure after all illegals are gone, we're be safe. hahaha.

The reason why America can't be as great as it should is because we have POS citizens and we don't punish them enough. I see the same damn citizens committing the same crimes over and over almost weekly where I live. Idiots get a OWI, jailed................................out in 2 weeks, he does it again. Non stop.

I am not saying we should open the gates, but there should be some thoughts put into it. For example, this guy.

http://wgntv.com/2018/02/11/man-deported-to-jordan-from-us-after-39-years/

Really? This guy seems like a good guy. You guys should have read the comments about this story in facebook. So many Americans calling him a dangerous criminal meanwhile we have your outstanding citizens screwing children. lol.
You should put no stock in Facebook comments. And you should probably get rid of Facebook altogether. That shit is being weaponized to divide.

Lol... what fields?

how would you like to pick strawberries all day in the sun? I wouldn't. lol. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the price of produce go up after all the illegals are gone. now, the farmers will have to pay Americans more $$$ just to get some work done. Would you work in the fields for $7-9/hr? My parent's own a few farms and it's not easy work picking those damn fruits and veggies.

Yes, enforce the laws, but this is quite extreme I think considering most of those illegals just want to work and live like you and I. Poverty, you say? It's a damn shame that illegals are able to work to have a better life vs the outstanding citizens who can work, but chose not to and then blame it on poverty. bs. U.S citizens on poverty is BS. People are just lazy.

Rapist just want to work and live like everyone else too.. what's your point?

Illegal immigrants are criminals and need to be treated as such

You should put no stock in Facebook comments. And you should probably get rid of Facebook altogether. That shit is being weaponized to divide.

All those people on FB are no different than you and I. It's where the truth can be spoken. If you want to know how others really feel, FB is the place. There is no holding back there. The ones who are already here and obviously good people should be given the option w/help to become a legal resident or citizen.

back to this guy. You have a guy like him and he got deported. screwed up.

how would you like to pick strawberries all day in the sun? I wouldn't. lol. I actually wouldn't be surprised if the price of produce go up after all the illegals are gone. now, the farmers will have to pay Americans more $$$ just to get some work done. Would you work in the fields for $7-9/hr? My parent's own a few farms and it's not easy work picking those damn fruits and veggies.

You'e just parroting what you hear others say... you think it's just illegals doing jobs like that?

citizens.

We

Don't get me wrong. I'm against illegals (I am from the US), but I'm just tired of many Americans running their mouths about how illegals are just dangerous criminals and deporting them will make america great again. bs! The real criminals are in your neck of woods such as Chicago. lol 90%+ criminals are are U.S citizens. Look up the crime stats. Look up the criminals arrested/imprisoned within the last 20 years. Not sure how that makes America great again.

Maybe if the government would stop handing out welfare checks to welfare leechers than maybe our vets can actually live a decent life, so I don't even want to hear that BS!. The welfare leechers account for a ton MORE $$$ spent per year vs illegals. Go look it up. If I had a choice, I'd rather have hard working, less dangerous illegals vs dangerous/lazy legals.

Watch, I'm gonna trigger some people. hahaha! All these dangerous illegals while we have outstanding citizens who enjoy having sex with children, rob others, and commit other crimes on a daily basis.

You are dangerez!!! You are a soviet rifle round!

Rapist just want to work and live like everyone else too.. what's your point?

Illegal immigrants are criminals and need to be treated as such

You're either stupid or trolling me. I hope you're just trolling, but then stupid people do exist...

I am not saying we should open the gates, but there should be some thoughts put into it. For example, this guy.

Really? This guy seems like a good guy. You guys should have read the comments about this story in facebook. So many Americans calling him a dangerous criminal meanwhile we have your outstanding citizens screwing children. lol.

For every sob story of a GOOD illegal being deported there are a hundred of American citizens being robbed raped or murdered by illegals. It's just a fact.

Take a look at the percentage of prison population that are illegal. It's a real problem

All those people on FB are no different than you and I. It's where the truth can be spoken. If you want to know how others really feel, FB is the place. There is no holding back there. The ones who are already here and obviously good people should be given the option w/help to become a legal resident or citizen.

back to this guy. You have a guy like him and he got deported. screwed up.

What's screwe up? That he got away with being a criminal for so long???

If I'm a successful thief for 39 years before getting caught, should I just get to keep doing it because I've done it for so long?

That kinda logic was used during slavery bro

The real criminals are the criminals who commit crimes.

<seedat>

But if you could choose, would you rather have an illegal working in the fields or in the back of some chinese restaurant or a legal citizen robbing people and raping children? Both have committed a crime.

You are dangerez!!! You are a soviet rifle round!

And? So a soviet round makes me dangerous? Last time I checked, the past mass shootings were not committed using this russian cartridge

so you think having sex with children (committed mainly by legals) is worse than illegals working in the fields illegally?

b62.jpg

[folks:

That kinda logic was used during slavery bro

are you implying that I want to keep the illegals here as slaves? Not sure how this relates to slavery. Slaves back then didn't get paid and hourly/daily wage

are you implying that I want to keep the illegals here as slaves? Not sure how this relates to slavery. Slaves back then didn't get paid and hourly/daily wage

No you just want a permanent lower class in America that slaves in the sun for shit pay. Instead of adjusting the wage so American citizens will fill the jobs

And yes, white people wouldn't pick cotton in the hot sun so we needed slavery was the thinking then. Sounds a lot like u now

Back