Opinion 52% of Trump voters and 41% of Biden voters surveyed in a new poll are in favor of secession

Put all the voters in nevada, let them fight to the death so the rest of us can live in peace.

Literally exhibits bigger issues and divisions

Racially
Politically
Culturally
Ethnic sepratism among hispanics, blacks and many whites
We are having big problems the last decade or so I agree. The advent of the internet and social media is causing a lot of problems in regard to political turmoil and needs to be checked. To think we're headed for a collapse or civil war is still unlikely. That would just turn us from being the world power to giving up our role to China and even being susceptible to weaker nations.

The day of secession is the day y'all annex to China. Leftists want the business deals and righties want the conservative values. Only thing holding it back is this thin veil of patriotism that is breaking at the seams.

We are having big problems the last decade or so I agree. The advent of the internet and social media is causing a lot of problems in regard to political turmoil and needs to be checked. To think we're headed for a collapse or civil war is still unlikely. That would just turn us from being the world power to giving up our role to China and even being susceptible to weaker nations.

Not civil war

Largelly non violent secession is what I predict. Eventually whoever holds Federal Executive power will allow regions(states) to leave realizing keeping some of them is just a threat to their rule and burden. Or legally as Texas v White course case held, consent of majority of states can allow a state to seceede. So in theory a group of states can vote for their own secession and if the majority of others agree it will happen. I forsee shitty GOP states leaving, think Lousiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, West Virginia, kentucky, alabama, mississippi, georgia and maybe florida and of course south carolina. The red wing northwest and midwest states will remain with the federal government as they are all landlocked and more dependent. Or if GOP gets into power and can remain for a decade I could see them allowing a northeast and Cali secession

People dont realize but there is many legal routes for secession either by Federal inaction. Legislative support or consent of states or from war. But I dont believe any side oe groups really want war. More long term Hispanics will flex power in the southwest states and seek to usurp white liberal rule and they already are and are out reproducing old whites. Arizona will become solid blue sooner than later and the GOP will be dead on the west coast and sun belt and western US only having an outlet in Utah and Libertarian tards in Nevada. Texas is on borrowed time it will become Purple then blue the heavy spanosj speaking latino population doesnt support GOP white nationalism but the latinos also arent pro black or gay or tranny

Not civil war

Largelly non violent secession is what I predict. Eventually whoever holds Federal Executive power will allow regions(states) to leave realizing keeping some of them is just a threat to their rule and burden. Or legally as Texas v White course case held, consent of majority of states can allow a state to seceede. So in theory a group of states can vote for their own secession and if the majority of others agree it will happen. I forsee shitty GOP states leaving, think Lousiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, West Virginia, kentucky, alabama, mississippi, georgia and maybe florida and of course south carolina. The red wing northwest and midwest states will remain with the federal government as they are all landlocked and more dependent. Or if GOP gets into power and can remain for a decade I could see them allowing a northeast and Cali secession

People dont realize but there is many legal routes for secession either by Federal inaction. Legislative support or consent of states or from war. But I dont believe any side oe groups really want war. More long term Hispanics will flex power in the southwest states and seek to usurp white liberal rule and they already are and are out reproducing old whites. Arizona will become solid blue sooner than later and the GOP will be dead on the west coast and sun belt and western US only having an outlet in Utah and Libertarian tards in Nevada. Texas is on borrowed time it will become Purple then blue the heavy spanosj speaking latino population doesnt support GOP white nationalism but the latinos also arent pro black or gay or tranny
I just don't see any of that happening. I do think there's a lot of worry among whites that we will just be a minority but the USA is stronger than just a white racial majority. If any states secede we should just invade them, annex the land, and make the population slaves. <mma4>

Not civil war

And all this will happen by 2035? You are out of your mind.

Almost all the states you mentioned above are among the poorest most federal government dependent states in the nation. They aren't going anywhere unless we kick them out against their will.

And when, precisely, is a state like Florida or Texas going to have a majority of their population in favor of secession? Trump only won Texas by 6 points and Florida by less than 4. Yet somehow they are going to get a majority to vote for secession? Texas will vote for a Democratic president before they vote to secede.

If anyone goes it will be Wyoming. The smallest state in terms of population. Very Red. You would not think it the way they run their mouth, but they too are very dependent on the Federal government. The 12th most dependent state.

Almost all the states you mentioned above are among the poorest most federal government dependent states in the nation. They aren't going anywhere unless we kick them out against their will.

And when, precisely, is a state like Florida or Texas going to have a majority of their population in favor of secession? Trump only won Texas by 6 points and Florida by less than 4. Yet somehow they are going to get a majority to vote for secession? Texas will vote for a Democratic president before they vote to secede.

If anyone goes it will be Wyoming. The smallest state in terms of population. Very Red. You would not think it the way they run their mouth, but they too are very dependent on the Federal government. The 12th most dependent state.

Wait and see. I will enjoy you eating crow

I know the future and see things analyticallt you cant even imagine. Your understanding of this topic is so childish, elementary it doesnt merit a response from me

I dont believe Texas will leave I never said that I did not include it in the states I listed. But in 100 years Texas borders will change I am sure of it

Florida wont leave either but maybe more than Texas. Of course it is possible Texas legsilature in such a scenario rub with their plurality of support. Texas has GOP power embedded many areas in such a scenario if by some chance GOP is still running show via mimoriry suppression in 10 years then leaving with other southern states is a possibility

Agreed. The secession of any state is not going to change jackety shit for them in terms of governance. The reddest states and the bluest ones already have party dominance in their state, which far eclipses the federal power over that state. That's the beauty of a Democratic Republic.

Look at what Texas is doing right now as a state. What, precisely is statehood preventing them from doing that has the near universal support of Texans? And what is Texas being forced to do against it's will that has near universal opposition among Texans?

I am happy to entertain any intelligent argument regarding the likelihood or efficacy of secession. But any intelligent argument would have to conclusively answer 4 very important questions:

1) What actions does the state want to do take -but can't- because they are a state?
2) What involuntary actions are they being forced to take that they no longer do if they were not a state?
3) Do these forced actions and inactions have the overwhelming support of the people of the state?
............and most importantly...........
4) Are these things so important to the overwhelming majority of the people of the state that it would merit secession?

The Democrats bill discount the Local Control idea you advanced. What's in it?
  • Federalization of elections
  • Massive Growth of the IRS
  • Massive reach into our banking (monitor $600 and up transactions)
  • Funding of Community Organizers throughout the cities regardless of RED/BLUE

I am sure there is a whole lot more that we don't know about. But, this is all about Big Government (D.C.) taking power from states and individuals.

these dumb fucks don't realize that the only immediate difference they would feel is increased costs of goods and services from outside their territory.

There are certain States that vote solidly Democrat or Republican but within these States are large number of people of opposing political views. Every State has a mix of Conservatives and Liberals. You will have to carve out each State by county , ending up with Bantustans or the swiss cheese like Palestinian West Bank. So it will never fly.

And the vasy majority of people are not going to relocate. So America is stuck with the situation as it currently is; and life goes on.

Back