How many here actually know how to drive?

I’ve never been in an accident or gotten a ticket. Therefore I’m an amazing driver

Our drivers training and driving tests are such a joke. Most people can barely operate a car.
I agree ,the drivers training needs to be way better it should be something closer to what big rig drivers have to do to get a license or class b drivers.

Maybe some law enforcement officers can address this, a local LEO told me that he figures about a third of the drivers he has contact with don't have a valid license. He's pissed because the judges don't do anything to stop it. A local television station recorded a man in court for his 12 driving without a license. They followed him out of court as he got into a car and drove away. Some states take the car when an unlicensed person is driving it.
people driving to and driving away from bars after drinking is always a big wtf to me. so many people drive d.u.i everyday.

My issue is that I expect everyone to do the right thing and I go out of my way to make people who are driving like assholes lives difficult. I see people tailgating and weaving from lane to lane so I box them in. Or since I drive a fast car, I'll challenge them when they try to fuck with me. I guess putting people in their place accomplishes nothing but I guess it amuses me and helps pass the time on the road.

I have this terrible habit of speeding up at people who turn in closely front of me to make them think I'm going to hit them.. it's kind of like a "fuck you, not on my watch" sort of thing to make them think twice about how they think they can just do whatever they want and no one will care.

Petty revenge is the best kind when it comes to people who think there won't be any consequences for their assholery.

I have never been in a major accident. Alway use my signals, I am pretty good at Forza and can drive a stick.

Do I pass the test?

A dozen bullet points and no mention of apexing or rev matching on downshifts

Gotta hit that apex. Trail braking is a must too. Heel and toe and braking with left foot too. Any tom, jane or grandma should be able to do it.

This 100000000%. The lack of lane discipline by most drivers is my biggest pet peeve in the world. If you are not passing, get the fuck out of the left lane. If there is someone behind you clearly going faster and you are holding them up, get the fuck out of the left lane the first chance you get. I don't care if you are going 60 in a 55 passing someone who is going 50, as soon as you clear the driver going 50 get the fuck out of the lane. I don't care if there is another driver going 50 300 yards up the road, get out of my way.

Those people oughta be tied to a gurney and castrated with piano wire!

I generally give people about 5 seconds of not getting over after clearing a car before I blow past them in the right lane, but yet by most people standards I'm the bad the driver.

Wayment... So you get frustrated at left lane drivers even when the right lane is open? See, that's the kinda folks that create your own problems.

I understand if 2 fucktards are driving side by side, but if it's open and you just tailgate them because "they should move faster" that's another story. Unnecessary stress. I blow their doors off as soon as I realize they aren't gonna move then I go on with my day.

My mom likes to proclaim she has never been in an at fault accident as proof of her good driving ability. She is not a good driver. She just drives minimally and follows all the road rules.

But she has been rear ended twice and probably caused a few more near or actual accidents that she has no clue of. I have been in the car with her once weh she caused an accident behind her she just did not see and that was very predictable. She often pulls out in front of moving traffic entering the traffic flow when cars are too close and then she does not accelerate up to traffic speeds in a timely fashion. Same with her lane changes. But if you get rear ended when doing that you almost never will be found at fault. For the one I was with her, she entered the traffic late, the car coming up on her rapidly braked and it got rear ended. She did not. It was just a light bump and mabe did not even do any damage but I clearly saw the car behind bumped. And she kept driving and was oblivious when I told what happened.

So again don't assume a lack of at faults accidents does not cause a bunch of traffic issues in your wake. You can still be a terrible driver.

There's a lot of shitty and distracted drivers out there that don't follow proper driving ettiquite. I think that is just as important as abiding by the law, although speed limits are definitely the gray area that nearly everyone breaks technically. I just want people to pay attention and be respectful to other drivers. The Prius driving under the speed limit on the fast lane that refuse to merge out is worse then guys weaving through traffic in my opinion. He is the cause of the weaver.

My mom likes to proclaim she has never been in an at fault accident as proof of her good driving ability. She is not a good driver. She just drives minimally and follows all the road rules.

But she has been rear ended twice and probably caused a few more near or actual accidents that she has no clue of. I have been in the car with her once weh she caused an accident behind her she just did not see and that was very predictable. She often pulls out in front of moving traffic entering the traffic flow when cars are too close and then she does not accelerate up to traffic speeds in a timely fashion. Same with her lane changes. But if you get rear ended when doing that you almost never will be found at fault. For the one I was with her, she entered the traffic late, the car coming up on her rapidly braked and it got rear ended. She did not. It was just a light bump and mabe did not even do any damage but I clearly saw the car behind bumped. And she kept driving and was oblivious when I told what happened.

So again don't assume a lack of at faults accidents does not cause a bunch of traffic issues in your wake. You can still be a terrible driver.

Agreed. Pick up truck drivers are the biggest pricks on the road, in my experience. But at least they generally know what they're doing.

It's far more infuriating to be cut off by an oblivious driver who isn't even aware of what they've done.

The only thing I care about when it comes to other drivers is...don't be an asshole and don't be reckless.

Theres a damn in n out?? Where??? Last time the only thing good was farmer boys

It’s been a while... it’s a solid 12 min drive away from the facility... my classmate did the driving and navigation. I was sleeping each time on the way there.

I LOVE to drive high as shit. There's no better feeling than being stoned out of your mind at 2 am on edibles and smoking a fat blunt while driving at night.

Back